Tuesday 14 October 2008

Dunblane Hydro Wedding

On the 6th September we played at Dunblane Hydro. For Amanda walking in we played Pachelbel's Canon, and at the signing of the register the couple had asked for a special song to be arranged, The Vervepipe's 'Colourful'. The couple then walked out to the traditional wedding march.
We have since received this lovely email from the couple!

Hi Annemarie & Fiona

The new Mrs Dean here! I just wanted to email you to say a huge thank you for being
part of our big day on 6th September 2008 at the Dunblane Hydro. I'm afraid my head
was elsewhere on the day and I can't truly admit to hearing you playing (except when
we were signing the register) but everyone else has informed me that you were
excellent and really added to the ambience of the day.

Thank you so much for all your help with the composition of Colorful, again I missed
most of this but a few of our friends said it was wonderful. I am really excited to
see the video as then I will really get a chance to appreciate the music. Also,
having played the cello myself for 10 years, I think there is something very
beautiful about the sight of a string ensemble playing whether it be a quartet or a
full orchestra!

Once again, thanks for everything you did. I won't forget you.

Kind regards

Amanda & Andrew

No comments: