Thursday 14 August 2008

Crieff Hydro Wedding

On the 1st August we played at Crieff Hydro. For Wendy walking down the ailse we played Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring, Air on a G String at the signing of the register and Hornpipe for the couple walking out. It was a lovely day, especially since the couple's children were able to spend it with them. We then played a good mixture of pieces, as well as the playlist they had sent, for the drinks reception and wedding breakfast. On this occassion we were playing with Katie Rush and Paul Livingstone.

We also received this lovely email from Wendy following the event!

Hi Fiona,
I just wanted to tell you how much we enjoyed the music last Friday. I didn't get a
chance to speak to you myself because you were continually playing (hats off to you
all) or I was being the busy bride/mum. You were so fantastic and made an excellent
start to the day.
I wish you all well in your future careers.

Thanks again,
Wendy

No comments: