Saturday 5 July 2008

Norton House Hotel wedding

On 21st June we played for the wedding ceremony and drinks reception of Karen and Ben at Norton House Hotel, Ingelston. It was a fantstic day, and on this occassion the musicians playing were Katie Rush, Dyzelle Sutherland, Kirsty Brown and Robert Anderson.
Following the wedding, Karen sent us a lovely Thank You email with some great comments, and here it is!

Hi All

Just back from Honeymoon and wanted to say a big thanks to you all for the
wedding music.

In the lead up to the day both Fiona and Annemarie were really friendly,
helpful and professional.

You really did us proud, I know you had a bit of a hard time as I was late to
the aisle (I was ready at 1.55pm but they didn't come and get me and then the
Registrar took ages!!)

Would absolutely recommend you and if you need anything completed for VOWS
etc just give me a shout.

Thanks again you really did make it special.

Karen

No comments: